We are happy to register new NHS patients within our practice boundary area.
How to Register
To register with our practice please follow the link below to complete the online registration form. Before you complete the new patient registration form, you need to download the documents from the next section and email them into the surgery, as we cannot accept the new registration form only.
Please also print off and complete the following forms, and deliver to the surgery:
- New Patient Questionnaire
- Alcohol, Depression Assessment – Jan 2019
- Next of Kin Form
- Child Immunisations under 5 (to be completed for all under 5 year old children)
- Online Access Form (one to be completed by each family member)
- Patient Communication Preferences Leaflet
- About your Summary care Record
Acceptable identification includes:
- Birth Certificate
- HC2 Certificate
- Rough sleepers’ identity badge
- Hostel Registration/mail forwarding letter.
Until we have seen your identification you will not be registered at the practice.
For further information on registering with your GP, please visit the NHS website.