The Practice now offers our patients the ability to access appointments, update personal information and order more accurate prescriptions online via Patient Access.
What is Patient Access?
Patient Access is a service provided by the practice software system, EMIS and allows you to access your practice online. Patient Access includes a number of optional features, including:
- Checking, booking and cancelling appointments.
- Checking your medication and ordering repeat medication.
- Updating your contact information, including mobile phone number and email address.
- View parts of your medical record.
- Online access is given at GP's discretion.
To access this service you will need to contact the practice to register, at that stage you will be given a welcome letter with you log in details and unique user ID. Once you have this letter you can click on the link below to complete your registration and start using the facilities.
Click here to access EMIS Patient Access.
Patient Access Benefits